Our opinion on Driver Management is that it consists of a complete package of services with the single goal of promoting the driver and his or her career as a sports(wo)man. Unlike career management it focusses on EVERY step and component of a successful career. ART Racing Services Ltd. Is specialized in managing every process bridging the gap from racing in Go-Karts into Car Racing.
Some steps and components of driver management:
- SOURCING DRIVES: We know how difficult it is to place a driver with the right team, in the right championship. At this early stage of a drivers career this is one of THE most important times for them as a driver. Placing a driver with THE best teams in the paddock, at the RIGHT time for the driver. Driver placement is where ART Racing Services Ltd. excels. We have seen too many drivers get into drives for which they were not prepared. This can be a make or break moment for the driver. ART Racing Services Ltd. knows when the time is right. Having built solid foundations with the best teams in a wide variety of racing series has put us in a position to negotiate the best deals with the best teams. We know where we can negotiate the best deal, with the right people working with the driver to get the very best from them in terms of driver development. To us management means utilizing our knowledge and expertise for coordinating a driver’s career to make the best use of the available budget.
- SPONSORSHIP SOURCING: Maximizing the budget is as important as developing the driver, and ART Racing Services Ltd. Has about 25 years of experience in the field of managing and supplying sponsorship proposals, e-brochures, website and general PR needs. A professional, well published sponsorship proposal and the proper handling of it may be the deciding factor between that crucial deal coming your way, or just being put straight in the bin. ART Racing Services Ltd. has specialists in sponsorship pitches and proposals, tailoring each presentation and pitch to suit the prospects needs and expectations. Having worked with large blue-chip brands in a sponsorship environment is very different to tailoring your pitch to an investor. ART Racing Services Ltd. has experience in pitching to all types of backing, whether it be a small, medium or large branding sponsorship deal, or any size of private investment, we can tailor the pitch accordingly.
- DRIVER DEVELOPMENT: The key to winning is to always have the best team behind you. Our goal is to help to craft, develop and strengthen a driver, aiding their talent and building their ability, to create a winning career. From the day-to-day physical coaching, to the fine-tuned mental preparation, focussing on the finer details ART Racing Services Ltd. work seamlessly with the driver to maximize their true potential. Working in tune with individual requirements, goals and budget, we implement a bespoke development programme for all of our drivers. We integrate ourselves into every aspect of a driver’s development. Guiding their career through their formative steps – to achieve their ultimate goal.
- DRIVER COACHING: ART Racing Services Ltd. works together with some premier driver coaches. The major misconception about driver coaching is the difference between coaching and instructing. Instruction is basic information about – for example, where the apex of a corner is. Coaching goes beyond that. It is about helping you develop and improve as a driver. For more information on driver coaching click here.
- SIMULATION TRAINING: We work closely together with several High-Performance Simulation centres who give our drivers PRIORITY when booking sim sessions. Simulator testing is becoming as important as yet much more cost effective as actual testing in a racecar. We are in partnership with the best in the business and our own driver coaches are all fully trained to get the most out of a sim session with the driver.
- KNOWLEDGE: We build a driver to an appropriate understanding of data analysis, ultimately helping to pull a competitive edge on track. We focus on educating and developing a driver, by analysing the smaller details to make marginal gains, highlighting any slight weakness to become their biggest strength.
- PRESENCE: Present at every test day, training session, sponsor event and media training day. We make sure that a member of our team is present every time one of our drivers heads out in to the world of Motorsport. Having support at every moment is crucial to develop drivers into full time professionals.
- MANAGEMENT OF ALL LOGISTICAL NEEDS: Probably the most time-consuming element of any racing drivers racing career is the arrangement of all the travel and accommodation arrangements and other logistical movements. ART Racing Services Ltd. can take care of this and let drivers focus on the racing.
- FITNESS, NUTRITION, AND TRAINING PROGRAMS: Working closely with several personal trainers mean that we have THE best fitness and nutritional advice on hand to make drivers perform above and beyond their expectations. We provide physical and nutritional training throughout the year, making sure that the driver is always prepared for the next steps in their career.
- MENTAL PREPARATION: Mental preparation is essential to success, which is why we ensure we are on hand before and during race weekends, to prepare, strengthen and encourage a driver through their career and to guarantee the driver receives the best support.
- MEDIA TRAINING: Journalists are constantly looking for interesting and engaging stories they can develop for their viewers and listeners. When you make yourself available for commentary in the media, you are positioning yourself and your business in a powerful way so people take notice of what you have to say. Media training can be highly effective in helping you develop the skills to get your message across succinctly and with impact. And when you are an effective spokesperson, the media will return to you again and again for expert commentary on your area of expertise.
- THE ULTIMATE GOAL: ART Racing Services Ltd. Has affiliations with some teams in Formula One, enabling OUR drivers that “foot in the door”, but only when we feel it is the right thing to do. We have links with some teams in the top flight of Motorsport, and can open doors into young driver programs, but only when the time and circumstances are right. We all have seen drivers drawn into Formula One teams too early, which turned out to be the breaking point of their career.